The Enduro World Series is hiring! We’re looking for a new videographer to join the EWS team this summer, travelling the world with us to capture all the race action at the upcoming EWS and EWS-E races this season. We’re looking for someone who can become an integral part of our small, dynamic production team to bring the very best coverage to our fans this summer - sound like you? The check out the full job spec below.
The following are desirable attributes and preferred skills for the new position of EWS videographer for the 2021 race season:
- Must have own camera equipment, ideally similar to Sony FS, Sony A7 series, Panasonic GH5 etc but must shoot full HD up to 120 fps
- Must have experience in using Adobe Premiere editing software and be able to produce fast turn around edits the same day they were filmed, be well organised within your project and have a laptop fast enough to edit on the go.
- Basic knowledge of and ability to use Adobe After Effects and Adobe Prelude will be required, so a subscription to Adobe CC would be beneficial.
- Must have own enduro-style mountain bike and riding gear
- Must have mountain biking experience sufficient enough to ride down an EWS stage (steep and technical terrain)
- Must be able to demonstrate examples of having previously completed delivery of high quality content to deadline
- Showreel preferable
- Must be extremely self-motivated and able to organise and manage their own time
- Must be self-sufficient in terms of organising their own kit and supplies for long days on the hill in all weather conditions
- Must work well in an often extremely close team environment
- Must be professional and able to understand their role as an ambassador for the Enduro Sports Organisation (ESO) at all times
- Be prepared to work long hours whilst on production
Benefits of the role:
- An unparalleled initiation into the mountain bike media industry with the chance to work alongside some of the biggest names and teams in the sport as part of a group of seasoned professionals
- The opportunity to travel to some of the most spectacular riding locations in the world
- A chance to have their work showcased as part of our coverage hosted on the Global Mountain Bike Network in front of 1.66 million subscribers
- A chance to work with some of the best known photographers, camera operators and editors in the mountain bike industry
- Regular, scheduled work from June - October (up to 10 weeks in total)
- Hands on experience at not only elite-level sports broadcasting and presentation but also exposure to international event management, marketing and tourism industries
If you are interested in the role please email your CV and showreel to [email protected]
Deadline for applications is February 1st.