To celebrate the EWS coming back to our home next year, the Tweed Valley in Scotland, we’ve teamed up with Bawbags, Scotland’s finest purveyor of pants. This exclusive collaboration features a stylish, muted tartan print alongside the EWS logo, with all the technical features you’d expect from Bawbags.
Bawbags Cool De Sacs are premium boxer shorts and ladies pants made from technical wicking fabric. This special quick drying fabric keeps things cool on even the most intense bike rides - and with every pair made from recycled plastic bottles, you’re doing your bit for the environment too.
The pants are made from recyled fabrics and £1 from every pair sold will be donated to the TVTA, a local trail association
A portion of proceeds from every pair of Bawbags sold goes to support cancer charities, and when you buy them from the EWS, the Hub on the High Street or Tweed Valley Bikes (both based in Innerleithen High Street) £1 from every pair sold will go straight to the Tweed Valley Trail Association (TVTA) to help look after the area’s amazing trail network.
- Technical Wicking Active Technology
- Made from Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Bamboo Baw Pouch in Men’s Boxers
- Bamboo Gusset in Women’s Pants
- Breathable, Quick Dry fabric
- Custom Fit
- Supporting Cancer Charities
- Plastic-free Packaging from FSC Certified Sources
- £1 from every sale will be donated to local Trail Association, the TVTA