The Largest Team Competition in the Mountain Bike World for pro and am riders
Ending the season in style! The Trophy of Nations is a festival weekend that brings true team racing to mountain biking. The first of its kind in the world, and an immediate rider favourite. A combination of amateur and pro competition, bringing together all enduro riders from around the world to compete on the same course as UCI Rainbow Jersey winners.
Race on course together. push yourself to new levels. race alongside your friends and countrymen. The most unique racing experience in MTB
Trophy of Nations festival weekend features the following races:
- Teams of 3 riders per Nation
- Winning Teams are awarded the UCI Trophy of Nations rainbow Jersey
- Qualify for your National Teams from the EWS Global Ranking
- A Nation will qualify to race if ONE rider from that nation gets onto the Global Rankings.
- For a nation that does not have 3 riders in the Global Ranking, Wilcards can be applied for
- The Global Ranking includes points from EWS affiliate races across the world. To qualify your nation, get on the ladder
- Watch the 2019 Trophy of Nations race highlights here
- Two categories, Staff and Pro
- All riders on a Staff Team must have a current industry job title
- Industry Pro Team can be any riders of the brands choice (not qualifed for Nations)
- Invited teams – prioirty given to official EWS Teams and Supporters
- Watch the 2019 Industry Trophy race highlights here
- Public entry open to everyone
- Teams of 3 (Men,Women, Mixed categories) and Solo categories
- 1 day race Saturday before Trophy of Nations race on Finale's classic trails
- All races, Team and Solo have a podium
- All Team riders also compete in the Solo race so you get two races for the price of one!
- All event info available here. Entries open February.
- What is the Rider Trophy? Watch here
- Rider Trophy results from 2019 here