Set in a beautiful castle overlooking Finale Ligure, the EWS Gala Dinner celebrates the end of each season.
Hosted on the Monday night after the last event, the 2019 Gala Dinner will be on the 30th September, 2019 after the conclusion of the inagural Trophy of Nations race.
Awards are given for:
- Specialized Trail of the Year Award
- Career Achievement Award
- Breakthrough of the Year Award
- Spirit of Enduro Award
- The Golden Squid (best piece of media of the year)
The Gala Dinner is available on an invite only basis and tickets are released in September. Invitations are available to EWS Partners, Champions, Teams & Riders, EWS Organisers, Special Guests and Media.
Past winners are:
- 2018 Spirit of Enduro Award: Martin Maes
- 2018 Trail of the Year Award: Parvaso, Lo Barnechea, Chile
- 2018 Breakthrough of the Year: Youn Deniaud
- Career Achievement Award: Jerome Clementz (2017), Jared Graves (2018)
- 2017 Trail of the Year award: Detonate, Blue Derby, Tasmania
- 2017 Breakthrough of the Year: Noga Korem