EWS memberships are optional, but :
- Only EWS Members are eligible to enter an Enduro World Series race. Non-members and non-qualified members are able to enter the EWS100 and EWS80 events on EWS weekends.
- Only EWS Members are eligible to race on a Trophy of Nations National Team. Non-members and non-qualified members are able to sign up as a Privateer Team.
- Only EWS Members are eligible for the Enduro World Series overall titles and associated prize money.
- Only EWS Members are eligible for the EWS Continental Series overall titles and associated prize money.
- Only EWS Members are eligible to collect EWS Global Ranking points.
- Only EWS Members will be added to the EWS Reserve List and offered priority entry for the following season.
- EWS members will be seeded for EWS races according to their EWS rank.
- EWS Members will be awarded a public rider profile on www.enduroworldseries.com (effective 2019).
- EWS Members receive a 10% discount in the EWS Shop.
- New EWS membership benefits are also in the works – details to follow very soon!
BUY / RENEW 2019 memberships - 31.99 GBP (subject to VAT where applicable)
The funds received from all EWS memberships contribute directly to the cost of the administration of EWS results, rankings, sport development and athlete relations.
EWS Memberships are valid for a calendar year (January-December). 2019 Memberships will be available starting December 4.
A rider must hold a valid EWS membership prior to starting the race in which they hope to win points. No points will be awarded retroactively should a rider purchase an EWS membership after an event that they have competed in.
UCI RACE LICENSES
EWS Memberships are different / separate from UCI Race Licenses.
License requirements are established by the national cycling federations in the host country - so they vary at each of the individual EWS rounds.
Details and requirements for 2019 will be published in December .